Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Who am I?

Current mood: disappointed
Category: Life

The eternal question rings in my mind once again:

WHO AM I

Sometimes I sit and wonder, what I am? Then I look around at all the people around me and see something interesting...They are also sitting around going "who am I?"

I can hear you screaming it now: "I know who I am", "I am a big strong bloke" or "I am a sexy vixen" or .....

But do all these people actually know who they are...Yes and no.

What??!?

Sure they know other people think they are "I am a big strong bloke" or "I am a sexy vixen" or .....
But who are they really? How do they define themselves?

People post pictures of their butts, their boobs, their sixpacks, their biceps...Whatever, and they define themselves by this...It's sad, because who the person actually is, is not what they look like. I know too many pretty girls/good looking guys that are so shallow, and they suck as people, then I know other people who are good looking or not who are awesome people. People these days define themselves by what other people think of them, what the media says they should look like (frigging stick insects!)...

That big strong bloke could get in a car accident and end up being a weeny after being in hospital, the sexy chick will get older...Then who are they?

Think about this

The more you worry about what others think of you, the less you know who you are...

SO stop worrying about who others think you are, and trying to be that person....Don't be a copy, be somebody!

BE WHO YOU ARE...EVEN IF IT IS A LITTLE CRAZY...IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE, FIND OUT BY NOT CONFORMING TO THE FRIGGING MEDIA...IT SAYS WE SHOULD ALL CARRY LITTLE DOGGIES IN HANDBAGS AND WEAR TIGHT LITTLE T's...

DEEP WITHIN YOU MUST LOOK, THE PERSON WHO YOU ARE, TO FIND

No comments:

Post a Comment