Friday, December 1, 2006

Amazing

Current mood: jubilant
Category: Life

I feel like I am living in a movie or something ...But I know it is completely real.....

This morning I woke up...
went about my routine as normal...
until I stepped out the front door...
It was like one of those moments in the movies where the camera spins around the person so you can see them and their surroundings...
Cos I walked out and the beauty of nature just struck me...
The grass was greener
The flowers were brighter
The air smelled sweeter
I felt ALIVE!

At first I thought it was only because it had rained last night ...but then as I drove on the highway it seemed as if all the colours of everything were bright and amazing . Even the mine dumps had a sort of forlorn beauty to them...weird . So I figured I must be tripping on something, but I had only had one cup of coffee so far, so it wasn't a caffeine rush or anything like that.

And then it hit me

It was GOD...I have been struggling this whole year with so many issues that I started focussing on them instead of on God...But in the last while I have come to realise that God is the only thing that counts...He is all that is important...all else is just well....less important...

I had reached a point where I was just killing time until time killed me ...I was despondant ...I was down in the dumps, dispare had me ...I was at the mercy of my emotions and feelings and all the things going on in my life ...They had control...and I had let them take control...

But I have been trying really hard to focus on God and make Him my anchor and the cornerstone of my life the last while...and...I now realise that I am in fact tripping...I am tripping on Jesus. It's a trip I never want to end. ever.

Wow...the world is a beautiful place...everything...everyone...perfectly created by the most perfect One.

"You oh Lord made the sunshine
and the moonlight in the night sky
You give me breath and all of Your love
I give my heart to You
because....
I can't stop falling in love with You
I'll never stop falling in love with You"

So...It turns out...it is love...
God's neverending love for me
The love that died to set me free
And because of that I now can see
Just how beautiful the world can be.

1 comment:

  1. Nice warren! There is beauty all out there, we should look for it, not walk by it! Very cool..

    ReplyDelete